Monitor Audio CP-CT260 Highlights
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximizing bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
66 Hz – 25 kHz
88 dB (1W@1M)
65 W (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements|
20 – 65 W
2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
|Drive Unit Complement|
2-Way, 6" C-CAM cone bass driver, 1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) Boundary Compensation Switch
|Overall Diameter (Including Grille)|
285 mm (11 1/4")
|Cut-Out Hole Diameter|
244 mm (9 5/8")
151 mm (5 15/16")
CB8 Pre-Construction Bracket (Sold Separately)