Bluesound Node Highlights
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by state of the art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design.
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX™ HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
FROM ANYWHERE TO EVERYWHERE
Bit-perfect music listening can happen away from your HiFi system with the NODE as your multi-room hub. The award-winning BluOS platform is the only platform in the world that can support up to 64 players, all streaming in 24-bit hi-res audio. With a growing stable of brands and devices being added to the BluOS platform, the NODE opens up a world of hi-res listening options throughout your home that no other player can.
Quick access controls like play/pause, track skipping, and volume are available as touch panel controls at the top of the NODE, via voice assistants like Siri, Alexa, or Google Voice, or by programming your own IR remote or the optional Bluesound RC1. Advanced controls, including tone controls, subwoofer crossover optimization, and settings to enhance external DAC connections are available in the BluOS Controller app. The NODE can also be integrated into a smart home with full-feature drivers for Lutron, Elan, RTI, Crestron, and other popular home control systems.
HI-RES MUSIC. EVERYWHERE.
Seamlessly connect the NODE to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
Bring music into your NODE using HDMI eARC, Wi-Fi or Ethernet, Apple AirPlay 2, aptX™ HD Bluetooth, or USB, to hear audio content from streaming services, TV, and your own music library. Listen to your music through your HiFi system or through wired or wireless headphones, by connecting to the RCA, TOSLINK optical, aptX™ HD Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack, Apple devices, or other Bluesound or BluOS players.
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2.4/5GHz)
Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm Stereo combo
Analog Stereo RCA (Fixed or Variable)
TOSLINK digital optical
USB Audio 2.0*
Bluetooth with support for aptX™ HD
Two-Way (transmit & receive)
3.5mm Stereo Out
Wireless Bluetooth Out
Network Pairing to PULSE SUB+
Type-A Port for external drive connection (Fat32 or NTFS formatted)
12V Trigger Out
IR Sensor Built In – front panel with IR Remote Learning
IR Input 3.5mm Jack
Universal bi-pin AC cord input (100-240AC)
Supported Audio File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats
FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
Differential Output design
Software & Integrations
App Controller Operating Systems
iOS, Android, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, macOS 10-11
Network File Sharing
SMB up to 200,000 track index
Album Art Supported
Amazon Alexa Skills; Actions on Google
Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron